We are the sole owner of information collected on the Sites (including any metadata), except for contact lists and content that you provide to us in connection with your use of our products and services. We collect information only as necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this privacy statement and we will only use this information as described in this privacy statement. We may combine any or all of this data with other information we collect about you.
In connection with your use of our products or services, we will obtain contact lists (including email addresses and other information for your subscribers) and content (including the content of your campaigns and storefront information) that you provide to us in connection with such use. We acknowledge your ownership rights in such contact lists and content. We will never sell or rent your contact lists to anyone without your permission and will never use your contact lists or content for any purpose other than as described here.
In the course of your use of our products or services or visit to the Sites, we may also obtain the following information about you:
- Information that you provide during any voluntary or mandatory registration process (such as first and last name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information, geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services;
- Payment information that you provide to us (on our Sites or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data;
- Additional information about you that we collect from other sources, such as information you provide at seminars or to our partners, information that is publicly available or that you consent to us receiving from third parties;
- Information from third party social networking sites, including information that social networking sites provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Sites (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form). The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site, and it is affected by the privacy settings you establish at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site;
- Your telephone conversations with us (which we may monitor or record);
- Data relating to your activity on our Sites (such as your IP address, browser type and version, geographic location, pages you view, how you got to our Sites and any links you click on to leave our Sites, metadata about your use and your subscribers’ use of our Sites and your emails you send (including clicks and opens), your interactions with any videos we offer and any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Sites), which we store in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems; and
- If you decide to import contacts from other email accounts, we collect the username and password for the email account you wish to import your contacts from.
We may use any of this information to offer and improve our products and services, to provide you with requested information or technical support, to facilitate your movement through the Sites or your use of our products and services, to do a better job of advertising and marketing our products and services, to diagnose problems with our servers or our products and services, in connection with our security and compliance programs, to administer our Sites, to communicate with you, to target prospective customers with our products or services, to assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Sites, product and service offerings to you, or as otherwise described in this privacy statement. We may aggregate and anonymize information received to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our Sites or evaluated or purchased our products and services. Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services. We may also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection. We will only use the username and password for any email account you import any contacts from to enable you to import such contacts.